THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Living on Hazel Street

That's me on the back steps of our house. I look like a really bratty kid, huh? I don't think I was, I think I might have been a little shy. My best friend lived next door. Her name was MaryAnn. We loved to play "Barbies" together. But I was a little jealous because she had more Barbie "stuff" than me. She also had an upstairs in her house that I loved. We loved to climb tree, play paperdolls, and walk the railroad tracks behind our houses. (makes me shudder just thinking about my kids doing that !) I'm glad there are no tracks nearby!
Years later when I was about 13, I heard that MaryAnn had shot herself. Commited suicide because of some guy. What a loss! I wish I could know her now!
mama-moonflower

1 comments:

RainyThoughts said...

Mama! you look so cute.